Bickford Office and Warehouse
This was built in 1881 for W. & H. Bickford, wholesale druggists, whose business was conducted here. Architecturally it is one of the few example in Adelaide of a building of its period erected for a great business to combine an office and warehouse. The site is part of the land given by William Leigh, an Englishman, to the Society for the Propagation of the Gospel.
The building is now occupied by Hardy Milazzo Architecture and Interior Design.