Christian Brothers’ College
Built in 1887 to the design of Ernest H. Bayer, the block was originally one story. The original pitch of the gable can be seen in the stonework above the double window at the end of the ground floor. The second story was possibly part of works carried out under the supervision of the architect, M. Cavanagh in 1891. A dignified institutional building, it was demolished by the Adelaide City Council as part of the Frome Street scheme in 1963.
Only the external load-bearing walls remain (which are Heritage listed)