Christian Brothers College – Western Wall
The Western section of this wall building with 100 feet (30 metre) frontage was built about 1878; as part of the Brothers House and Hurley Wing. E. H. Bayer was the architect. The original building was demolished by the Adelaide City Council as part of the Frome Street scheme in 1963.
These remaining external load-bearing walls are Heritage listed. Other buildings remain on the site.