Draper Memorial Church
This church on Gilbert Street, with its interesting Gothic spire, was designed for the Wesleyan Church in 1867 by James Cumming, architect. It was then called the Draper Memorial Church, after the Reverend D.J. Draper, who was drowned when the London sank in 1866.
It was later known as the Apostolic Church. The church building was demolished in 1971.