House at 225 Brougham Place
Though built in 1862 this house has a Regency flavour. The porches are not original. In 1873 it was bought by J.N. Blackmore, first Secretary in 1864 of the Adelaide Club, and Under Treasurer for South Australia from 1870 to 1875. He lived here and for him the south wing was built. In 1909 the house was bought by Ranembe Morgan. It forms an important part of the townscape adjacent to the Congregational Church.