House at 34 Carrington Street
This house was built in 1867 for W.T. Cooper who lived there until 1885.
In 1969, when it had become known as Bar Chambers and used as offices, Morgan and Gilbert describe is as ‘an example of a well-mannered conversion of a mid-Victorian house to another use.’
It continues to be used for that purpose.