Factory Sites

Adelaide Cordial Factory Building

Adelaide Cordial Factory Building
The Adelaide Cordial Factory building was erected in 1877 for the manufacturers and importers Stephen & Company. The business was begun in early 1877 by M Stephens and JS Solomon, and was one of several such manufactories established in Adelaide. Under Joseph Clare (formerly of Hall & Sons, Norwood) the ... Continue Reading »