St Paul’s Rectory
The rectory formed part of the complex of St Paul’s Anglican church which also included a school house. An architect for the rectory has not been identified, although the church was designed by James Cumming. In 1969,Morgan and Gilbert observed of the rectory, ‘This stone building with brick dressings is not altogether without charm with its Dutch gables and its casement windows. It was built in 1863, probably to the design of a man without training as an architect who remembered rectories in England.’
Like the church and the school (Flinders Hall) that once constituted St Paul’s, the rectory is now used for commercial purpose.