Terms and conditions
This website is published by the National Trust of South Australia (The Publisher).
Please read the whole of this page carefully. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you should not obtain information, services or products from this site.
The Publisher reserves the right to review and modify any of the Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. We welcome your comments and feedback.
Use of the website is at your risk. None of the Publishers’ affiliates or directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers or licensors makes any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damages or reliance in connection with the website. This includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of :
• reliance on the completeness, accuracy, suitability or currency of the website or its content irrespective of any verifying measures taken by us. The website is designed for general interest only.
• failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records.
• accessing any sites or servers maintained by other organisations through links on the website. Links are provided for the convenience of users of the website only and without responsibility for the content or operation of those sites.
• the provision of credit card or other financial information, the failure to complete (or delay in completing) any transaction, or other loss or damage arising from any e-commerce transacted or attempted to be transacted on the website.
• defamatory, threatening, offensive or unlawful conduct of third parties or publication of any materials relating to or constituting such conduct.
You indemnify the Publishers, their affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors from and against all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by you or by us as a direct or indirect consequence of your accessing, using or transacting on this site or your attempts to do so and any breach by you or your agents of these Terms.
Copyright and intellectual property
The material on this website is protected by copyright under the Australian Copyright Act 1968 (the Act) and, through international treaties, in other countries.
Copyright in articles and images appearing on this website remains with each third-party contributor.
Content on the website is made available under a Creative Commons CC-BY-NC-SA 3.0 licence.
You are welcome to create links from your website to the Adelaide Heritage website.
The Publisher will use any personal information provided to it only for the purpose for which it was provided. Personal information will not be used for any other purpose without the consent of the provider unless the Publisher is required by law to disclose that information.
This website utilises cookies. If you do not have cookies enabled in your web browser some functions of the site may not work as intended.