Grote Street Sites

Training School for Teachers

This building of accomplished Tudor design by the architect E.J. Woods, was erected in 1876 as the Training School for Teachers (or Pupil Teacher School).  In 1908 the School amalgamated with Advanced School for Girls and the Grote Street School to form Adelaide High School. The two storey building with its ... Continue Reading »